NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE GREEN PARTY IN THE LONDON BOROUGH OF BRENT

7 Apr 2022

Introducing Eugenia Barnett your Green candidate for Harlesden and Kensal Green


Professionally I am an ecologist who has worked in research labs (databasing was dull) and in environmental education with young children (exciting)! I am a passionate campaigner for equality in opportunity and education for all. 

 

Personally, I am a mother who has navigated Council bureaucracy for my child’s education, our housing, and many related services. I have seen how it works. 

 

My life experience in nature conservation has shown me how local effort is most important in bringing in the real global results in protecting our local wildlife as well as worlds ozone layer. 

 

I have all the experience to allow me to work for you locally with a vision to impact Brent's global footprint so as to preserve our environment for your children and next generations. 

 

I bring my experience to the voters and would like to be Harlesden & Kensal Rise’s Local Councillor with interest in biodiversity, water and environmental health quality, housing issues and transparency issues in dealing of Brent Council if they should arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment