NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE GREEN PARTY IN THE LONDON BOROUGH OF BRENT

31 Mar 2022

Introducing Jordan Harris your Green candidate for Wembley Hill


 

I'm delighted to be standing for the Green Party in Wembley Hill. I believe the Green Party is the only party that can bring about genuine positive change.

 

 I moved to London in 2017 and I previously stood for Yiewsley, in Hillingdon, in the 2018 Borough elections, where I took part in hustings.

 

I subsequently moved to Brent in 2021, the first time I've felt settled in London.

 

I'm passionate about bringing a real change to Brent and supporting its people, which Labour has failed to do for years.

 

I work for a mental health charity and have understood how political apathy and climate anxiety have affected people. The Green party will tackle these two issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment