NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE GREEN PARTY IN THE LONDON BOROUGH OF BRENT

16 Mar 2022

Introducing William Relton your Green candidate for Willesden Green

 

 

I am very happy to be standing for the Green Party again. I stood in the Council Elections for Willesden Green Ward in 2018, and also for Brent Central in the General Election in 2019. I am a passionate supporter of the party, in particular on environmental  issues and electoral reform.

 

I have been living in Willesden Green since the mid 80’s, and many members of my family have lived or are living in the ward going back to the 30’s. I have seen many changes happen, not all of which have been good, and am convinced we need more alternative voices on the Council rather than just having a wall of Labour Councillors who don’t seem to really engage with the residents of Brent, but rather more with the developers of high rise, high cost flats.

 

During the pandemic I delivered over 100 prescriptions and bags of shopping through Mutual Aid, I also ushered at Vaccination Centres and administered over 800 vaccines between April and August of last year.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment