- Local news item about Brent Council's response to the drilling application http://www.getwestlondon.co.
uk/news/local-news/fracking- north-west-london-anti- fracking-labour-8022410
- BBC news item about the licence http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/
- Brent FoE met with Glenda Jackson MP earlier this week to lobby her about fracking - http://brentfoe.com/content/
- Fracking is a dirty word. The Government is threatening to puncture our green and pleasant land with countless fracking wells in a headlong dash for gas, with little thought for local people. Shale gas is a dirty fossil fuel that contributes to climate change, and poses serious local environmental risks such as water contamination and shortages. Meanwhile, there’s plenty of evidence to suggest it won’t lower fuel bills, and it risks taking much-needed investment away from renewables and energy saving. For more information visit www.foe.co.uk/fracking.
- Brent Friends of the Earth has a website www.brentfoe.com
Published and promoted by S. Bartle on behalf of Brent Green Party and Shaka Lish and Michaela Lichten c/o 23 Saltcroft Close, Wembley, HA9 9JJ and promoted by Aidan Cottrell-Boyce on behalf of John Mansook c/o National Green Party office, The Biscuit Factory, Unit 201 A Block, 100 Clements Road, London, SE16 4DG.