NO SUSPENSION NO VICTIMISATION
DEFEND SEN AND DEFEND GOOD MATHS TEACHING
UCU branch at the college is sorry to inform you that:
· Sen, one of your favourite teacher, was suspended and is threatened with dismissal from your College by Senior Management on 11 October 2016. Since then, Sen has been prevented from doing the thing he loves the most: teaching maths
UCU Branch at CNWL believe that his suspension and threatened dismissal is linked with
· his strong opposition to our College closing through a proposed merger with City and Westminster College. He led a campaign in 2013 that successfully stopped our College closing down through a merger with City of Westminster College
· his support at an employment tribunal of a sacked colleague’s claim of unfair dismissal and victimisation case against some College Senior Managers
You can show your support for Sen by:
1. signing the ‘DEFEND SEN AND DEFEND GOOD MATHS TEACHING”, petition.
2. Using your LEARNER VOICE power to get him back in the classroom where he belongs.
3. Sending him a MESSAGE OF SUPPORT at email@example.com
as he is missing his classes and missing teaching maths
You will be shocked to hear Sen has been suspended and threatened with dismissal. See the press coverage below.