NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE GREEN PARTY IN THE LONDON BOROUGH OF BRENT

30 Mar 2012

Official statement of persons nominated for Brent and Harrow GLA constituency election


Official statement of persons nominated for Brent and Harrow GLA constituency election here.

I note, with surprise, that neither the Conservatives nor LibDems have fielded candidates who live in the election constituency. The full list of candidates, with their locality in square brackets is:

Shahrar Ali, Green Party [Brent]
Charlotte Henry, Lib Dems [London Borough of Barnet]
Michael McGough, Fresh Choice for London [Epping Forest District]
Sachin Rajput, Conservatives [London Borough of Barnet]
Navin Shah, Labour [Harrow]

For my part, I don't doubt that living in the constituency and having actively campaigned in Brent for over ten years will help me to serve the good people of this constituency, if elected to City Hall as their London Assembly member. I hope to make this case over the days and weeks ahead both here and elsewhere. I look forward to electors giving me the opportunity to face them alongside the other candidates in public meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment